Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 1 Photography Challenge ~ Self Portraits

Day 1 of our Photography Challenge!  Self Portraits.  I really didn't want to do this one, Elise even suggested I draw a picture of myself since I was being such a baby about it.  That was a really good idea.  I should have done it.  Just too lazy today to pull that off in time, so here you go, taada.... me.
 Leslie's Self Portrait
Spring Branch, Texas

Next, I bring you Elise Nicole, yeah, she's just a little crazy, but she likes that about herself.
Elise Nicole's Self Portrait
Coronado Island, California
And last but not least, I bring you Malu!!  She's visiting Elise in California but hails from New York now.  Drum roll please........................  (Is that a refreshing Sailor Jerry Rum drink in your hand???)

Malu's Self Portrait
San Diego, California


Join us back tomorrow for: 
Day 2 Photography Challenge ~ What You Wore Today??

If you would like to join in the fun, here is the list!  Just email your photo with a caption.